2016/07/25

Review for darkincloset.com

Hey!

It's been a little while since I got a lovely package by darkincloset.com
They sent me two items that are available in their shop, a beautiful chain lace headdress and
a long lace blouse by Punk Rave.
I had to wait a few days before I was able to shoot cause the weather in Germany is unpredictable this summer. Maybe you heard from it, heavy thunderstorms and torrential rain.
Well, right in the middle of the shoot it began to rain, too, so for now I only can show you pictures of me wearing the blouse, but I promise I will shoot the headdress as soon as possible!




All I can say is that I LOVE this blouse. I combined it with my Macbeth corseted leggings by Punk Rave. The fabric of the blouse is so comfortable, perfect for hot summer days and even hotter club nights. You can combine it to dresses and tops, achieving a more or less dark and gloomy look.
Also the headdress looks perfect for an elegant goth outfit. I hope to be able to show you photos of me wearing it soon! Stay tuned. 
Love,
Leila

13 Kommentare:

  1. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is our ministry:

    Q: Most everyone in our country believes in a Seventh-Heaven, right? Right. Where we can be free4eternity to anything we wanna besides Mass on Sondays? ...Yet, do you believe in Hell???
    A: If you dont, Jesus does: YOU send yourself to a realm beneath this earth for mortal sin WITHOUT repentance after this finite existence (Catholicism, the Truest Church, believes in Purgatory which we ALL git out to N'joy Upstairs forever).

    Nevertheless, 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, bro... yet, that certainly aint TheEnd: we're all Divinely Judged according to OUR deeds on this earth; TheEnd comes when we see eternal Seventh-Heaven -OR- the Abyss o'Misery which is also eternal. never ending. infinite.

    Q: Wonder why people CHOOSE Hell where we'll be tortured both physically N psychologically muuuch longer than 999... nonillion years when this lifetime is simply passing-away?
    A: Worshipping allah the superficial indifference of this whorizontal world outta ignorance or stupidity: only 2 realms after ourlifelong demise, folks ...and 1 of em aint too cool.

    trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.
    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE.

    AntwortenLöschen

Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe